50% off ZO Skin Health Starter Kit
Worth up to £220
In our Harley Street and Putney Beauty Salons
Cosmedics Beauty’s September special offer enables clients to claim 50% off a ZO Skin Health starter pack worth up to £220 when they purchase a course of 6 full face laser pigmentation treatments.
This offer is available at both London beauty salons, where treatment is carried out by fully trained beauty therapists:
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Clients must purchase course of 6 Full Face Laser Pigmentation sessions from September 1st 2018 to 30th September 2018 and book in first session by 31st October 2018 to qualify
- New clients to Harmony Pigment Laser must have a consultation and test patch worth £25 prior to treatments. Existing clients to the Harmony Pigment Laser must have a repeat test patch if over 6 months since last treatment or had recent intense sun exposure.
- All clients must be their natural skin colour with no tan or fake tans. Any clients using Retinols or Hydroquinones must advise the therapist up on booking any treatments.
- Offer on ZO Skin Kits are whilst stocks last and will be recommended by the therapist.
- Treatments are subject to availability. Standard cancellation fee of £50 apply.
- For security reasons we must ask that any new clients pay in clinic. Existing clients can make payments over phone if needed.
- All special offers and treatments are subject to availability and must be booked in advance, stating the offer
- Cosmedics reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time and without notice
- Cosmedics Beauty’s normal terms and conditions always apply including standard cancellation fees of £50
Laser Pigmentation Treatment
Facial pigmentation can make the face look blotchy and unhealthy. It looks quite ageing and unappealing.
The condition is often a result of overexposure to the sun and is quite common in the UK, especially among those who have spent time in the sun or used sunbeds.
Pigmentation problems are notoriously difficult to treat. However, Cosmedics Beauty offer highly effective results with the Harmony XL Pro laser machine. The laser works within the skin to tackle a range of pigmentation problems such as sun spots, age spots, liver spots and freckles; leaving skin clearer, brighter and more even in tone and colouration.
ZO Skin Health
ZO Skin Health is a cosmeceutical range of professional skincare, with active ingredients and formulations which can make a visible difference to the appearance and health of the skin.
It is the ideal accompaniment to laser pigmentation treatment, providing consistent daily skincare designed to continue the reparation work of the laser treatment.
Cosmedics Beauty Salons, London
Cosmedics’ Beauty Salons offer a range of advanced hair removal, face and body treatments. The company has invested in top technology such as Harmony XL Pro laser, CACI Ultimate, EDS Dermastamp and Guinot Hydradermie.
Their Beauty Therapists are fully trained and qualified to use the powerful technology and offer an extensive choice of customisable options.
We now have a choice of two fabulously equipped and appointed salons:
- 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
- 41 Harley Street, London, W1G 8QH
For further information, to book an appointment or for any queries, please call our friendly team on 0208 246 4861 or email email@example.com.
Laser Pigmentation Treatment Offer | Cosmedics Beauty
Special offer - 50% off ZO Skin Health pack worth up to £220 with a course of 6 full face laser pigmentation treatments at our Harley Street/Putney salons.
Cosmedics' Putney Beauty Salon