Our Putney Beauty Salon is fully open this week, despite the current London underground/tube/train strikes.
If you think you will be affected by the dispute, then please do allow a bit of extra time for your journey or try a different transport method. We do know there could be some disruption on the trains.
If you have an appointment that you’d prefer to rearrange, please call 0208 246 4861.
Tube station staff who are union members are striking today, Monday 9 January.
Tube services are severely reduced and some stations will be closed until the end of service today. The majority of stations in Zone 1 are closed.
- Limited service on the District, Circle and Hammersmith and City lines. Trains will not stop at all stations
- No Underground services from key interchange stations such as Victoria, King’s Cross St Pancras, Waterloo, Paddington, Euston, Bank and London Bridge
- Shuttle services wherever possible at the end of lines from approximately 07:00-19:00
- We expect no service on Victoria line, Waterloo line, City line, Piccadilly line serving Heathrow terminals 4 & 5
- Majority of London Overground services are operating normally
- TFL rail services are operating normally
Southern Train Services
- As a result of unrelated industrial action, Southern train services will also be severely disrupted on Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11 and Friday 13 January. Find out more on the Southern website.
Clients are advised to please allow a bit of extra time for their journey as we are aware this could cause some disruption.
Depending on the journey you are making, other travel options could include:
For those that need to alert us of a potential delay or to rearrange an appointment, please call 0207 386 0464.