Christmas is over for another year, but fear not – New Year’s Eve is coming up this weekend!
Christmas can be a time of indulgence, but it’s not always good for your skin or beauty regime. Resting off work can equate to staying in with the heating on. The gyms are closed and it’s cold/wet outside, so factor in a lack of exercise and fresh air. Not to mention the overeating and a bit more alcohol consumed…
If you have another big weekend coming up and are in need of a quick beauty fix to boost your skin for the New Year’s Eve, fear not, as Cosmedics’ Putney Beauty Salon is open this week:
- Wednesday 28th – OPEN 9.30am
- Thursday 29th – OPEN as normal
- Friday 30th – CLOSED
- Saturday 31st – CLOSED
Top ‘Quick Fix’ Beauty Treatments
Here are a few suggestions of treatments to consider:
- Hair removal – if you have a fabulous dress, check that you’re on top of any unwanted hair growth. Underarms and bare legs need to look silky smooth without a hint of stubble. Consider waxing for quick results or laser hair removal for long-term benefits
- Blemishes – food and staying in can cause acne or blemishes to flare up. Consider ClearSkin laser acne treatment or a suitable skin peel
- Face – healthy, glowing skin is massively ‘on trend’ for 2017. There are a number of ways we can help to boost your complexion. Consider the latest ClearLift laser treatment, microdermabrasion or a facial
Putney Beauty Salon
Cosmedics’ Putney Beauty Salon offer a range of advanced hair removal, face and body treatments using the top of the range technology such as the CACI Ultimate, EDS Dermastamp and Guinot Hydradermie.
For further information, to book an appointment or for any queries, please call our friendly team on 0208 246 4861.
Cosmedics Beauty, 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
Beauty Treatments for New Year's Eve
If you have another big weekend coming up and are in need of a quick beauty fix to boost your skin for the New Year's Eve, fear not, as Cosmedics' Putney Beauty Salon is open this week.