Microdermabrasion is an increasingly popular treatment in the UK. There are a number of methods for carrying out the treatment, but the CACI Orbital Microdermabrasion stands out as being an excellent system.
The CACI ULTIMATE system uses a patented device which rotates on an orbital or elliptical axis to abrade and massage the skin at the same time.
- The orbital rotation of the abrasion tips attached to the handpiece significantly reduce skin imperfections such as discolouration, age spots, small wrinkles, scars and impurities at any angle, leaving the skin clear and smooth.
- At the same time micropulses transmitted by the hand-piece; massage the skin, improving circulation and stimulating the formation of new collagen that firm and tone the skin tissue providing a very relaxing treatment for the client.
The treatment has a number of benefits:
- Exfoliates the skin – removing outer skin cells, revealing fresh new cells beneath
- Deeply cleanses – tackling buildup of dirt and grime which can block the pores
- Removes imperfections – smoothing out the surface of the skin and erasing fine lines
- Removes impurities – through deep cleansing action
- Complexion becomes clearer, smoother and more youthful looking. Simply radiant and glowing with health
- Results visible after just one treatment
CACI at Putney Beauty Salon
Cosmedics Beauty use the ground-breaking CACI Ultimate system which combines 3 treatment options for a range of advanced and versatile options:
- Microcurrent facial toning treatment – classic CACI non surgical treatment
- Crystal-free orbital Microdermabrasion
- LED Light Therapy (photo stimulation)
Cosmedics’ Putney Beauty Salon also offers the CACI Jowl Lift as an optional extra to focus on toning and tightening this difficult treatment area.
Putney Beauty Salon
Cosmedics’ Putney Beauty Salon offer a range of advanced hair removal, face and body treatments using the top of the range technology such as the CACI Ultimate, EDS Dermastamp and Guinot Hydradermie. Their Beauty Therapists are fully trained and qualified to use the powerful technology and offer an extensive choice of customisable options.
For further information, to book an appointment or for any queries, please call our friendly team on 0208 246 4861.
Cosmedics Beauty, 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
CACI Microdermabrasion Benefits
The CACI ULTIMATE system uses a patented device which rotates on an orbital or elliptical axis to abrade and massage the skin at the same time - real benefits from an advanced beauty treatment at our Putney Beauty Salon.
Putney Beauty Salon