Massage is a wonderful way to make you feel good.
However, it has a range of benefits that you may not be aware of.
Here are just a few ways in which massage is known to have benefits:
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce adhesions and swelling after surgery
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Relieve migraine pain
- Assist with shorter, easier labour for pregnant mums (see our Mama Mio range of special pregnancy treatments)
Putney Beauty Salon
Our beauty salon is based just off the High Street, opposite Putney Library.
Our team of friendly therapists offer a range of treatments for the face and body plus Putney’s widest choice of hair removal.
4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
Treatment is held in comfortable and private treatment rooms conveniently located off Putney high street.
Call 0208 246 4861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.